July Real Estate Excellence member update 2017 (NSW)
Available at member online 23 June - emailed to members 23 June
Login to member online here to view the member update service.
A special 'as it happens member update' regarding Burns v Corbett implications emailed to member offices 15 July 2017. The update provides more information and best practice advice.
- Licensee / Administration update
- Cyber security and your business
- Clearance certificates from July 1 when selling property information - what you need to know including a training workbook
- Property Management update
- Inspections - taking of photos, looking in cupboards and more. Best practice and the law
- Landlord newsletter template - Public liability and landlord insurance request plus federal budget and impact to landlords article
- NCAT case of the month - Tenant threatened landlord - termination request