Queensland membership services and benefits
4 options to choose from - pay for the services you want and need
The Property Management Excellence (PME) system includes the Sales Excellence training and procedures manual.
- The PME system includes an 1800 plus page manual divided into 38 chapters. The chapters are updated when required online due to legislative and or best practice changes. Review quick content guide here of the PME system or review the detailed chapter guide here Review the current chapter version guide here
- Over 50 training videos online to view online anytime View the online videos to view anytime
- A 15-minute tenancy sign up presentation with your agency logo to save on time plus for risk management. View example here
- 40 plus page landlord listing booklet to help win new business and educate investors.
- Hundreds of best practice form/email templates and information online for sales, licensee and property management.
- Sales Excellence manual; 400 plus pages of quality compliance, best practice and risk management advice divided into 16 chapters, plus sales best practice forms. More information here regarding the Sales Excellence manual.
Best practice email advisory and support services in the areas of residential property management, sales, administration and licensee matters. Personalised and professional services provided by Stacey Holt (Company Director) and Melissa Goody (membership support services). About us
Monthly member update sent via email to member nominated staff which is full of best practice advice and up to date information relevant to the industry for sales, licensee, administration and property management. The updates are important for staff training and agency risk management. The Member Updates keep the office up to date with what is happening in the areas of best practice, compliance and risk management in all areas of residential real estate. Past updates are available at member online.
Landlord monthly education/information newsletter template. All your agency needs to do is personalise by inserting your agency logo and making the file PDF to email to existing clients and future clients on your mailing list.
QCAT decisions and appeals are uploaded to member online, plus a QCAT 'case of the month' is provided each month with the member update monthly service.
Join the members Facebook private group. A great way to keep up to date immediately (important updates are emailed to members), training questions are posted and discussed and great for general networking. Queensland member office private group here
Face to face training held throughout Queensland is only $70 per person including GST (Real Estate Excellence public half day training events and discounts for special events). More information here
No lock in contracts. (periodic agreement with first three month in advance required upon commencement of services.)
Online access to member online is given when the first membership account is paid.
PME – Property Management Excellence is a product of Real Estate Excellence Academy and is subject to copyright laws and provisions. Members should always refer to member online to ensure the agency is using the most up to date version of the PME manual and best practice forms.