QLD property management training - Tribunal
Queensland - one day special event
Tips for preparation and presentation for Tribunal success
Scroll down this page to view dates, locations, investment (cost) for this great event.
All Real Estate Excellence services, including training and webinars, have a focus on the following;
- Best practice
- Risk management
- Time management
All training events are presented by Stacey Holt. Subscribe to our free mailing list to receive information straight to your inbox.
What we will cover during the study;
- Understanding QCAT and what all property managers should know
- The law - what is an urgent and non urgent application
- How to complete a termination application for rent arrears (example provided)
- How to complete an application for a vacate dispute, bond dispute and or monies owing above the tenancy (example provided)
- How to complete an application for a dispute during a tenancy
- Other QCAT forms and procedures all property managers should know
- The laws property managers should know for common QCAT matters and other not so common matters.
- An update on the minimum housing standard laws as required.
Locations in alphabetical order.
Time for each event - 9.30am to 3.30pm. Registration from 9am. Option; register online which includes an online booking fee
Bundaberg - 7th February - Burnett Riverside, 7 Quay Street, Bundaberg
Brisbane North - 16th March - Kedron Wavell Services Club, 24 Kittyhawk Drive, Chermside
Brisbane South - 22nd February - The Glen Hotel, 24 Gaskell Street, Eight Mile Plains
Cairns - 16th February - Shangri-La Hotel, The Peir, Pierpoint Road, Cairns
Fraser Coast - 8th February - Hervey Bay Boat Club, Buccaneer Dr, Urangan
Gladstone - 22nd March - Yaralla Sports Club, O'Connell Street, Barney Point, Gladstone
Gold Coast - 23rd February - Palmer Colonial, 57 Paradise Springs Avenue, Robina
Mackay - 13th March - Ocean International, Bridge Road, South Mackay
Rockhampton - 23rd March - Quality Hotel Regent Rockhampton, 192 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton
Sunshine Coast - 9th February - Oaks Oasis Resort - Landsborough Parade, Caloundra
Toowoomba - 20th March - Toowoomba Sports Ground, 47 Arthur Street, Toowoomba
Townsville - 13th February - The Ville, Sir Leslie Thielle Drive, Townsville
Investment cost includes GST - includes morning tea and lunch (later start to allow for people travelling and traffic). Registration from 9am - commencement 9.30am. Workbook will be emailed via a link prior to event to print and bring to the training and education event. Two short breaks for morning tea and working lunch. Please advise any dietary requirements via email at least five days prior to event.
Platinum PME and Platinum member office per person $220
Individual / personal member $220 per person
Gold and Advisory member office per person $250
Non member office per person $275
Three or more non member office $250 per person if booked at same time