Licensee and Agency Administrator training - special one day event
Special one day event - Brisbane July 19 2019 - 9am to 3.30pm
This special one-day event is suitable for all staff members of an agency with focus on the licensee and agency administrator. Click here to view all upcoming training and special events.
Register online here (or email us name and email of attendees for us to register you manually to save the online booking fee). The event includes arrival tea and coffee, morning tea and working lunch.
The session, presented by Stacey Holt, will include the following legislative requirements under the Property Occupations Act and the Agents Financial Administration Act (and regulations);
- Meaning of in charge of a real estate agency
- Licensee requirements to supervise and train staff
- Substitute licensee requirements
- When staff need to be registered
- What a registration certificate authorises
- Notifying the Office of Fair-Trading requirements when circumstances change
- Key compliance and best practice completion tips for residential sales and property management PO Form 6
- Where some people go wrong in completing the PO Form 6
- Agency conduct legislative standards
- Record keeping including electronic record keeping requirements
- Accounting to clients including mid and end of month
- Auditing requirements under the PO Act
- Key trust accounting compliance reminders including receipting, entitlement to fees and disbursement of trust funds
- An update on the RTRA Act review.